
Had my CT scan done last Wednesday. Now I have to wait until this Wednesday when I see this radiologist to find out what the scan showed. This not knowing is killing me.
And I am too scared to call. Trying to think positive but ever since hearing the squamous diagnosis, I just have not been feeling well. I have a cough now which I never had before the surgery. Cancer is such a horrible beast. You have to be really strong to fight that fear. I hope I can make the right decisions. My husband is not helping at all. It's like nothing happened. He just goes to work, comes home, and on and on. Doesn't talk about it. Maybe he just can't handle it. I don't know.
My son sent me a new photo of the grandbaby. So, I will leave you with that picture.
She is so adorable. I think I'm in love.

3 comments:
I'm thinking of you during all that waiting time Sparrow! The anticipation can be so frustrating. Your granddaughter is so delicate! How beautiful :)
The waiting time is the worst of all I think Candy....the not knowing and thinking the worst. It's natural no matter how much people say to think positive, I think everybody fears the answer! Stay strong though and know that you are loved and thought about every day.
Your grandaughter is so precious. She looks like a sleeping angel.
Candy, OMG I have been away so long and had no idea! I'm so sorry ur going thru all this. You'll be in my thoughts. Love the grandbaby pic though! xoxox Susan
Post a Comment