Saturday, November 1, 2008

I missed Halloween

Got back home at 8pm last night from having surgery. Feeling much better today but have a bit of congestion. But I remember from being put out before that is common.
So, I am trying to drink lots of water and cough. I can't eat any halloween candy.
In fact, I am limited to cottage cheese, yogurt, popcycles (and those kind of bother my throat) They just said, do not eat anything spicy. Meat does not go down. I tried a scrambled egg and that was impossible. I will try soft boiled egg tomorrow.
This is all familiar from my tonsillectomy at age 21. I bet I was the oldest patient having their tonsils out ever.

Ok, back to reading my book. I made sure I had a very interesting book to come home to. But I miss my birds. I snuck out while my husband was at the store. He has been putting the sunflower seed out for me. bye for now. No photographs. Not up to that yet.

No comments: