
It is a baby possum. He is very small. But he can run up a tree like lightening.
Good thing because I have a big dog who is fast and keeps tracking him to the tree.
We are having nice Fall weather in the morning in the fifties. And the highs in the lower eighties. Finally some Fall weather. My foxglove in the garden is still blooming. The other plants have no buds but I am still hopeful.
Watching David Letterman right now and waiting to see McCain come on. Sunday the high is supposed to be 72. That sounds fantastic.
Saw my doctor today. My weight was 156. I have had some extra stress in my life and not had much appetite. At this rate I will get to my goal weight of 140 in no time. I want my BMI to be 23 or 24. And to think for years I only weighed 120 pounds.
My son's baby will be induced on Friday. I am not a big fan of inducing labor but that
is their decision. Or their doctors. I guess they are trying to avoid a C-section. Sure did not hear about so many C-sections in my day.
Here is my possum and my foxglove. I hope I can start updating this once a week.

1 comment:
Candy our 'highs' right now in Southern Ontario is in the 60's...we consider that perfect Fall weather! Last week it was in the 80's, and although it was nice, it felt a bit weird for October! Nighttime it gets down into the low 40's!
Was it today (Friday) that your new grandchild was to come into the World? Congratulations if it has happened already!
Post a Comment