Saturday, September 27, 2008

An Udate for Susan


Wow, I just checked Susan's blog and I am on her list. I feel visible. I did not really think anybody read this. Ok, Susan. I have been very busy calling Democrats to see if they are voting for Obama. And it got very depressing because so many are switching their vote for McCain. I am working with my local Obama for Change in my county. I don't know how you persuade someone to change their vote. I am not good at debating the issues. I can't even get my husband and sister in law to listen to me.
If this country has four more years of Republicans, I will have to move. I don't know where. But England is looking good. Canada is closer and I have a friend Andrea there.
And I also have a lot of cousins in Toronto, Canada. My mother was born there.

I have chicken in the oven but I'm feeling like shrimp. You know what I mean. We eat
a lot of chicken. I may start clucking soon. My husband has become allergic to beef and he can't eat a lot of foods that he used to eat. So, it's pretty much pork or beef. He could eat fish but he hates seafood. His idea of fish folks is frozen fish sticks. His idea of a vegetable is applesauce or cranberries. Ok, I will quite
picking on him. He is a good husband. He has to have been to put up with me for 41 years. I miss my Mother so much today. I don't know why. Just hit me today. Sometimes I want to talk to her so much.
I am watching The New York Yankee's play the Boston Red Sox. The Yankee's were my mother in laws team and the Boston Red Sox was her brother Donalds team. I like to think they are sitting here with me watching along.

4 comments:

cannylass, aka Andrea_44 said...

Candy I've been reading both your blogs and really enjoying them. I noticed on a comment you made on mine you aske...(quote) 'I cannot figure out how to put your blog on a list like you did. Where did you find a place to add them.'

Okay if you got to layouts (i think), you click on one or the areas where it says "add gadget" and a list comes up of different stuff you can put in that space. The first gadget is the Blog Roll. You add it, then follow from there. You can list the blogs you read as the website address or 'rename' them to just the name of the person who's blog it is! I just played around with it till I found what worked! You have to click on 'save' after you're finished adding each blog address.

I suppose that's as clear as mud! LOL
I don't know how else to tell you, but if I could do it, you can!

Andrea

cannylass, aka Andrea_44 said...

oops sorry I mean go to 'Page Elements' in the editing section. Then you can add a gadget from there! (it's late and I should be in bed! lol)

MamaD said...

Candy, sorry I am so far behind on reading blogs, but I'm so happy you feel "seen". I'm sure there are many who read your blog, but it's hard to know if they don't leave comments. I hope you are well, dear lady. I have to go back on Flickr to find out how your test went...

Anonymous said...

Ok...so I read your comment on my blog about whether or not you believe in heaven. I just love hearing everybody's view on it. It made me think. So I decided to take a walk over to your blog and see what it was all about (I only know you really from Flickr). So I decided you need to UPDATE sister!! You have such an eloquent way of writing; you need to use it more!!

PS...I think your wrong about being able to persuade people to vote Democratic. You under estimate yourself. Why don't you use this blog as a podium? Keep in touch!!

Love Carol