
I might be absent without leave for a few days. I will try to post as soon as possible. Just going by the tonsillectomy I had at age 21, this won't be a fun recovery. We just came back from visiting our new grandbaby in Pensacola, fl. She is a real beauty. I might be just a tad prejudice. Ha. The trip was nice. Good to get away from here once in a while. And always nice to come home. I always worry about my flower garden, and wonder did we get any rain. My dishwasher just died. I seem to ruin dishwashers. This is my second one in sixteen years. I am hard on appliances. I don't load them properly. But I always rinse the dishes very well. I actually enjoy washing dishes. Well, I have to go up to CVS and pick up my pain prescription. Later.Here is the new baby with family.

1 comment:
I just love this photo of your new grandaughter with her parents! It's perfect!
I hope the surgery goes well and that it's not too long before you're feeling as good as new! Thinking of you and sending positive vibes.
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment