
Yes, after two months in painful physical therapy I now have "daily range of motion" necessary
to do everyday ordinary things. I still cannot raise the bad shoulder/hand behind my back up
to my bra strap. But, I can accept that. The only way to have 100 percent range of motion
would be to let the orthopedist surgeon put me under and then rip open all the capsulation
and clean it out. Then I would technically have a new injury (my partially torn rotator cuff
already is past the scar healing point with calcium deposits( and then I would have my arm in
a sling for three weeks, and then three to six months of physical therapy. I will wait and see how
I feel. My internist says that if I keep up my therapy exercises at home, my shoulder will continue
to ache but I will keep what mobility I have gained. But, if I quit my exercises, my shoulder will
no longer hurt, but I will lose all mobility again. I think I can live with the pain. Hey, if it gets
to bad then I will consider surgery. All this has just given me a wake-up call. A reminder
to get in better health, to move more and quit eating "crap". ie. white sugar and flour.
Since my purchase of a quite expensive camera, I have now become obsessed with perfection
and now I delete what I used to consider lovely photographs. Sigh. I have learned that
in photography, light is everything. What time of day light, which direction the light is coming
from. It all makes or breaks a photograph.
Having had success with hollyhocks this summer after trying for 13 years. I am now starting
a bigger flower bed this Fall. And I hope this one is outstanding. I am making a very amended
soil bed before I even plant one seed. I have added foxglove, delphinium, and even Canterbury
Bells to the mix. Why not. I finally got Hollyhocks to grow. Anything is possible.
I updated here because I wanted to leave a comment on a Blog. Then I realized it had
been weeks and weeks since I updated. Ok, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

2 comments:
Maybe a front-fastening bra would help?
Yes, that would work. I have been just wearing jockey for her undershirts.
Post a Comment