
Today started my second month of physical therapy for a partial rotator cuff tear. I have almost
attained mobility in all rotations except external rotation. If I am lying down on a bed on my
back, I cannot lay my arm flat from elbow to wrist. It sticks up in the air. I can now touch the
middle of my waist but no my bra strap.
Brenda still delights in torturing me. It seems that way. Friday I had my ultra sound therapy
and the front desk lady was doing that. And when she was done she said, "Ok, you're through,
you can go." Now I knew that could not be true because Brenda had not done any soft tissue
manipulation. (a synonym for "brutal pain") But I almost flew out the front door. Well,
Brenda made up for it today. In spades. "I knose this hurts you so much. But yur doing
soooo goood. Just a little bit more. A little bit more. A little bit more. Youse doing soooo
goood. ARRRGGGHHHHH Big scream here. (I don't scream anymore, it tends to scare the
elderly people.) Oh, thats right, thats me. But I do moan loudly.
I am up late watching David Letterman. He is sick. He has a cold that won't go away. Thats
what happens when you have a late in life baby. Aging immune system's and four year olds
do not go together. Sorry Dave. The truth hurts. I have been taking endless photographs
of my two hummingbirds. I am sure making their life miserable. My husband is working
an all nighter. I must get to bed as I have a physical therapy session at 1oam tomorrow.
I hope this is the last month of this. I wanted to go to England in September.
Ok. Have a hummingbird. This is a juvenile male ruby red-throated hummingbird. He has
just one or two spots of red on his throat.

No comments:
Post a Comment