Sunday, January 7, 2007

My First Blogger Post

Well, I am enjoying this blog. Today was unfortunate in that the dog gave a squirrel a heart attack. I imagine
that was the case. As by the time I got to the dog, the squirrel had already run back up the tree but then expired hanging over a limb. And it was trying to get to its nest. Now I have a dead squirrel hanging from a limb in my yard and possibly motherless babies in the nest.

It is Sunday but my husband was on call with IBM. He had a call out. I hate customer service. Even though
I have been working in this field for a while. It's a 24/7 job.

I will be back to post more when time allows.

Hello fellow Bloggers.

Sparroweye here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


Продается инвалидная коляска Otto Bock серия M2 effect б/у использовалсь всего 3 месяца, стоимость 14 000 рублей. Телефон для связи 8-926-707-04-74 Александр. без торга.
[url=http://eyesvision.ru/laser-correction][color=#E4F4FE]лазерная коррекция зрения[/color][/url]