
So, today I ran around taking pictures of this guy, and gal, maybe. There were two. Who
knows which was which. We have had some very cold weather move in from the West
and it has brought with it a bigger variety of migratory birds. I love that. Made my day.
Tomorrow will be thirty degrees F or -3 C. And the next day even colder. I love it. I love
cold weather. Sorry, I live in Florida but I should live in Maine. And my dog would love it
better in Maine too. And I bet I would see even more warblers in Maine. Also I spent much
time today trying to convince two squirrels that I did not put up my screech owl house just
for them. I got my passport photographs and I am ready for my trip to England. This time
I really do have horrible passport photo's. Ten years ago I would have to say I actually
liked my passport photograph. I went to a photographer that time, this time I just
went to Walgreens. Maybe the photographer touched them up. Who knows.
I have been online looking up fold up kayaks, inflatable kayaks and fold up canoes. I am
getting something. I might try the one that has a free 3month trial money back guarantee.
Now that I have had a taste of being out on the water, I want more. Ok. Time to
take the big dog out. So, says the Boss.

No comments:
Post a Comment