It's now the end of February and we have finished renovating my Mother's old house and had
a realtor give us a listing. I have been to the beach only twice. Those were the best warm days
we had. One in December, and one a few weeks ago in Feb. I love the ocean. I wish we could afford our next house on the beach or a block away.
I don't really think anyone but Cynthia reads this one. And she can follow me on Facebook. We put in all new flooring and carpeting. A new front step, a new front gate, pressure washed the entire house. And inbetween we got to visit my son and his wife in Gainesville. And we had some company from North Carolina on their way home from Miami, and some relatives from Winter Park
Florida. So, it has been a nice chance from spending the entire winter in Franklin, N.C. in the mountains. Unfortunately this has been their coldest winter in years and the temperatures went
below freezing for days. Our lawn man called us to say a pipe burst in our well house and water
was running down our hill for a few days. Which is why our electric bill jumped dramatically.
we will have to get that pipe repaired when we get back home.
It has been a roller coaster winter in Florida. And I had the worst cold after Christmas. I think
the drastic constant change of temperatures is actually worse than continuous cold. I am trying to
watch Grimm while I type this. It's really sad tonight. This is about all the news. Some photo's of
my stay here. The beach, the house. Who knows when I'll update again. We'll be home soon.
Open Heart & Meditation Part 1
7 months ago


1 comment:
That's funny I think you are the only one who reads this blog too. I am trying too simplify my blogs.Simplicity is the Word :)
Post a Comment