Well, as Ralph said. Oh crap, we're chicken farmers. And so four little 1 week old babies moved into the garage. But then it got cold and they moved into the laundry room. Eat, sleep and poop. Just like real human week old babies. They are called golden comets. Not what I wanted. I think they are sex linked which means you can't breed them with another comet and get a comet. But I am not planning on showing birds or breeding them. Ralph made them a little perch. We will get a chicken coop when they are big enough. Spring has been very warm for up here. But they say you can get a frost all the way into May 1. We live near an airport. thus the lear jet.
Ralph was mowing the left side of yard on ride on and ran over a baby bunny nest. He was just ready to move. So today I went out and ran a rake through the other side of the lawn and flushed out another rabbit. I didn't see any nests. We have had a lot of rain. So much, that Ralph could not mow. The lawn got so high. We had so many violets More later.
Open Heart & Meditation Part 1
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment