Tiny is quite fascinated by a two year old and her toys. He keeps stealing Woody her doll from Toy Story and her baby doll. Then there is a lot of screaming and chasing. He loves chasing her during a game of tag. He is not quite sure why everyone is chasing each other but he trys to join in. I am sure he will be napping a lot when all this company returns home. Today I will have besides my son Paul and his wife, also my cousin Pam and her adult son Jonathan. I am not cooking for that many people. It has been difficult enough to cook for a 2 year old. She only eats, grilled cheese, Totino pizza rolls (the plain cheese ones) Chicken Mcnuggets, and Macaroni and cheese and spaghetti. I had forgotten how picky two year olds are. hmmmm.... Robert is 37 years old. I think he waited a bit late to start a family. Especially when his father and I are 65 and 67. Tiny and I both will be taking naps next week. ha ha.
Open Heart & Meditation Part 1
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment