We're home. Yes, I do love Murphy North Carolina DB. But I have been to Buffalo and upper state New York and can get that same feeling. But only out in the country. I hate city life. Didn't like Hendersonville N.C at all. All I need is one Piggly Wiggly. You would love Ducktown, Tenn. Just one nice new Piggly Wiggly and an old mountain man in his old house. Wish we could find a house there. Its good to be home. But I want a home up there too.
I am now retired. I am a native of Miami, Fl. Married 46 years to the same man. Four grown children. I love to go camping and traveling all over the world.
2 comments:
Looks like a little slice of heaven that...
We're home. Yes, I do love Murphy North Carolina DB. But I have been to Buffalo and upper state New York and can get that same feeling. But only out in the country. I hate city life. Didn't like Hendersonville N.C at all. All I need is one Piggly Wiggly. You would love Ducktown, Tenn. Just one nice new Piggly Wiggly and an old mountain man in his old house. Wish we could find a house there. Its good to be home. But I want a home up there too.
Post a Comment