Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Judy Garland said it Best. There's No Place Like Home Toto.

We got home from North Carolina/Tennessee a few days ago.  It is nice to be in my own bed. But I want a house up in the mountains.  Already I am hating this humidity.  I breathe so much better up on the mountains.  The air is much drier than Florida.  And now after seeing Mindy I want another dachshund for Tiny to play with.  We stayed over a week in Hendersonville.  Hendersonville N.C. is just too touristy for me.  Too much traffic.  Although I do love all the history there and that Carl Sandburg has a goat farm there.  I covet his goat farm.  LoL. How I want goats and chickens.  Karen our realtor was so nice. She has sent us more listings.  We will be going back and taking a car next time and staying longer.  I want that house in the mountains like an ache in my heart.

So, we visited my cousin and I got to see my nephew Jonathan whom I had not seen in years. He lives up in Greensboro N.C. where he graduated from college.  My cousin Pam flew down to Miami, Fl for a college reunion so Ralph and I took care of her dogs  and cats until he son got there.  It started snowing the day before we left which I loved. But Murphy or near there is where I want to find a place.  I loved Murphy.  A few pic's  I'll write more later.   Maybe a new poem.

No comments: