I won't go into detail because I am a total hyperchondriac. I am the last person who should have gone through cancer. But everything is still A-ok.
I love spring. I think I may change this to my favorite season. It used to be Fall. But really Spring with all the blackberry blossoms, birds building nests, bee's humming. It's just the best. Cool nights, warm days. Still no air conditioning on.
I wish it would last forever.
Well, with that checkup. We are now free to travel. Not another checkup until the radiologist the end of June. So, we are planning our Great Big Road Trip the end of April. We will head out West. Go up the West coast, cut over to Montana, Wyoming,
maybe visit Wisconsin, Utah. All the states we have missed.
We have a new bird feeder. It is huge. And so far the squirrels have not been able to
access it. We made our old mailbox into a squirrel feeder. They are a bit leery to go inside of it. Not much new. Wanted to go see Alice in Wonderland but guess I will wait for the DVD to come out.
Open Heart & Meditation Part 1
7 months ago

3 comments:
Glad you got another clean bill of health! Happy travelling :)
Congratulations :)
So happy for you that you got a clean bill of health! I know that must be a huge relief for you. Enjoy your travels....I'm envious I have to admit! Will you be able to come up to Canada? Let me know! Even if you can't cross the border maybe we can meet in Michigan or something?
Spring is my favourite season too, but it's too short especially up here! It reminds me of a saying I heard years ago about Spring in Ontario...don't know who said it...
"Spring is like a loud hand clap between Winter and Summer!" Sums it up I think!
This is the time of year I always get homesick for England. 'oh to be in England now that April's there'...so true!
xoxo
Post a Comment