Why should i care if it's Monday. I don't work anymore. I think it's a hold over from when I did work. It's grey out and looks like it needs to rain. And the humidity is unbelievable.
Wait, I think I hear rainbdrops. Something has happened to Bloggers. It did not give me my homepage when I logged in. I am back over 110 pounds and trying very hard to drink
four cans of 560 calorie drink per dau. Five would be better as that would put me over 2,000 calories a day. I can't seem to get much other food in while drinking these. I also
ad scoops of ice cream to them twice a day which makes like a very yucky float. The only float I ever liked was root beer floats. Root beer was just made for ice cream.
Tomorrow is my husbands official last day of working, forever. He was trying to explain to me all his cds, 401 k, and such. I said, I have no idea how to handle any of this
so you better be careful while driving. I don't. If anything were to happen to him I would freak out. The only thing I know is how to get my hands on his life insurance. I guess
that would keep me going until I figured out where everything else was. I never worried about these things before. I think women should know all this stuff. It should
be written down some where. In some marriages like my son, his wife knows all that. She does all the saving and finances. He is clueless. I have never balanced a check
book in my life. But I am better at reading gov. lingo. One year I read our IRS forms and found Ralph more than 200 dollars in refunds. He just does not understand lawyer
talk. When my husbands mother passed away she left no life insurance. He had to pay off her debts and did not get paid back until her house sold. I think everyone should
have at least a burial policy and something to pay what they owe. Why should you saddle your children with your debts. My Mother and Father had no life insurance. But they
had plenty of money and no debts.
My 42 wedding anniversary is Wednesday and we are going to see the Harry Potter movie. I will have to sneak in bottled water in my purse as I can't drink soda,
I have a dry mouth, I don't want to miss anything in a coughing fit. I hope I don't get caught with smuggled water.
I am so glad my husband will be home from now on. I have found lately that I like him hanging around the place. He keeps house better than I do. But I can
cook and he can't hardly boil water. He knows how to make a grilled cheese and open a can of soup or beans. That is about it.
Ok, there will be no new photographs for today. It's grey out and no good lighting. Lets see what I can find in my files. Be good.
Open Heart & Meditation Part 1
7 months ago

2 comments:
Sounds like you're in a good space right now. Glad to hear it :)
Candy first off congrats on the weight gain...see all it took was patience and a lot of ice cream! LOL
Seriously though I know how worried you've been over this and so I'm glad to see you in a better space and knowing it will get even better!
Also congrats on your wedding anniversary! As for retirement..I thought I would enjoy having Richard around all day, but truth be told we're gettng on each other's nerves!
At least he can, and does cook, and leaves me to get on with everything else! He has more patience for cooking than I do...I'd rather be gardening or something! I am one of those women who handles all the finances...he's learning though! He should! :)
Post a Comment