
Well, I have my apple laptop. I love it. The video cam is awesome. I have already
connected with a friend in Holland on it. The quality is the best I have ever seen.
I had my mask made for my radiation treatment. I took an xanax before the making of the mask because it was very claustrophobic. On Thursday I get some sort of evaluation setup. Then I start radiation. I just hope the six weeks go fast. Would you all like to know what 35 radiation treatments cost if you have no insurance to knock it down. 180,000 dollars. Our cost after insurance is 4 to 5,000 dollars. Is
that insane. It's insane. To get well. What if we had no insurance. I am sick just
thinking about the state of our health care system.
I took some photographs today of these gold colored birds. They don't look like goldfinches. My daughter and grandson have moved here from Missouri. Before this cold weather moved in, I took them to Flagler Beach. The day was so gorgeous. Now
we are having two cold fronts in a row. But I like cold weather. I want to take him
to La Chua trail and show him the alligators. Here is my apple. And here is a link to my beach photographs.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/66013135@N00/3186038925/
And here is my apple laptop.

1 comment:
I can't even imagine having to pay for treatments like yours. I pay $54 a month to the government plan (less if you make less money - never more than $54 though) and I don't pay for anything ever. What if you couldn't afford that treatment? Would they just not treat you?
Nice to have some family close by! Hope you enjoy the chilly weather :)
Post a Comment