One of my Christmas presents is late. It is on it's way fedex. An apple laptop.
Here it is. http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2332519,00.asp It is so pretty.
My only wish is that I could afford the 15 inch screen but I am happy with this.
Also here is the video of my electronic hasbro doggie. Cute, cute, cute. He is also interactive when not attached to your stereo. Not much else new. Still waiting for the doctor to tell me the results of my second biopsy. Until then, no treatment plan.
Open Heart & Meditation Part 1
7 months ago

3 comments:
Candy I love the doggie! It's hilarious. I've never seen them before! Love the way it toe taps and wags it's tail! LOL
(Love that Pink song too!)
Hope you get your new Laptop soon. Lucky you! I would love to get one but it won't be on the cards in the near future...sadly.
Happy New Year to you and your husband. I hope you have a healthier 2009!
Andrea
I love my Apple...it's a great computer :)
Happy new year!
I'm so jealous! No, you deserve it toots. Great doggie..and you don't have to clean up after her. You name her Pink too? xoxox
Post a Comment