

This will be my last post until after Christmas. I have finished the mailing and buying for grandkids and children. But only have one thing for my poor husband, socks and slippers. Sigh. He is very hard to buy for. And he does not give me any idea's or hints. So, enjoy Tiny. And here is a new photo of my grandbaby, Felicity. She can smile now.

2 comments:
Merry Christmas!!
Merry Christmas Candy! My husband is also very hard to buy for. I get sick of buying the same things, books, or a sweater or something equally boring! He really enjoys his books, but he reads so fast that I sometimes resent spending so much on them when he probably could just get them out of the Library (he does that too)! This year we have promised each other NO gifts as we really can't afford it. We've bought just for our nephews and three little girls...cousins of Jackson's who we see every Christmas Eve.
Felicity is gorgeous, and growing fast!
Post a Comment