
I think spring has sprung. I just finished reading Winter Rose
by Jennifer Donnelly. If you love stories about people in England then read her The Tea Rose first and then get this one.
http://www.jenniferdonnelly.com/wr_home.htm
The trip to London is getting closer and closer. I am very worried about Tiny and Girl being alone together in the house for a week. I wanted to hire a pet sitter but my husband does not want to do that.
I wish my son or his wife could just move in here for one week. I don't think I will relax on this trip. My husband said lets just put them in the kennel. But that would be worse for Tiny since he just lost his first owner just five months ago and he was taken to animal control and was in a cage. I would rather keep him at home. I am trying not to think about it. My son and his wife will come over and feed them, and take them out. But I know it will be difficult with the strange hours they work. They have a doggie door at their house. We cannot do that because our cats could get out.
I don't understand the train system in England or their coaches. What we would call a greyhound bus. My periennial flower garden is going crazy with growth. I am sure it will be in full bloom by next month. Hope spring arrives for everyone soon.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/66013135@N00/sets/72157603337995374/

1 comment:
Your trip will be wonderful! Especially after reading the Winter Rose..now I want to go to England too!!
I'm sure your doggies will be ok. They'll be happy to see you when you get home :)
Happy friday!
Post a Comment