Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I'm back...................


While we were gone my husbands Aunt Lillian passed away, all alone with no family nearby.
I have no idea how long she was before she was found. We have picked up her little dachsund
puppy because I had told her I would take him if anything happened to her. Her daughter sure
made it down here quickly enough to clean out her house. Do I sound bitter. I am bitter.

While on my trip I fell over a guide wire at an R.V dealer that should not have been there.
Either bruised or cracked a rib, and scraped a knee and hand. As Gilda Radner used to say,
"It's always something."

I am reading the book. Eat, Love, Pray. I love it. I can relate to that author because I have been
right where she was. But in my case, I did not end my marriage. I actually made it better.
We got Aunt Lillian's coo coo clock. Her daughter was going to throw it out. I think I will
give away all my stuff now so the kids will not have to do that.

I do not have much to say. And the new puppy does not like me on the computer as then
he does not get attention.

3 comments:

Britt said...

Hi :)

The tea rose is a fantastic book...I've read it probably 10 times. I know she has a children's book out as well, but I didn't know there was another one...off to chapters.ca I go!

The puppy is adorable. I hope he (she?) helps you get better soon!

ajk said...

Hi - thanks for stopping by my blog and for the nice comments!

I love The Tea Rose. Definitely one of my all time faves. The Winter Rose has been out here for quite a while. I recently gifted it to a friend in the States who just couldn't wait for the publication date over there! Apparently there is a 3rd one coming out in the UK soon called 'The Wild Rose'.

Enjoyed reading your blog and will be back...

anji x

PS: Puppy is very cute!

Sparroweye said...

I am still waiting for the Wild Rose to come out. She is busy working on other novels.