Monday, November 26, 2007

The Itsy Bitsy Spider and Tiny taking a nap.



Hello all. I have not had time for blogging much since Tiny came in to our lives. He is only
ten months old and he does not understand computers, other than, "That thing that takes my mommy away from playing with me." Right now he is under the covers of the Futon and very mad at me for being on here. Puppies require lots of attention.

Thanksgiving was hectic. I was the cook. For the first time in my life, my apple pie was not even edible. I have had bad pie crusts but this one was just mush. I tried to cook too many things
for one day. Next year I plan to go out to eat. Not sure what the rest of the family is doing.
But I am letting someone else cook.

Got this great spider shot this morning and then one of the husband and dog sleeping together.
Ha. Thats all. I must go play with the puppy.

1 comment:

ajk said...

Love the photographs! I haven't been online much as have been sick the last few weeks. Thanks for all your comments! Hopefully I will update soon. I am heading off on holiday to the city of York so hope to be well enough to enjoy that and take lots of pictures!
Have a good evening. x