

I took a photo of one of the little pesty squirrels who have inhabited my barred owl house. They should not look so cute peeking out of there. I saw my mama owl tonight after dinner. I read now
where they do not fledge for four weeks. That means I have one and half week to wait. So far,
the house has not seen any more attacks.
I am still waiting for my hollyhocks buds to open. If the flowers look as awesome as all these
lush buds I will be over the moon.
There are fires all over Central and Northeast Florida. Some area's of have been evacuated not
far from where I live. We could use a hurricane. I never thought I would hear myself say that.
Wheat stopped in London on his way to Africa. I am so jealous. I went to England and never
even saw London. Ok, I am tired. this will be it. Enjoy the squirrel. He is cute, how can you
not love him.

No comments:
Post a Comment