Our house up here in the Franklin North Carolina mountains has been on the market for about a month or two. Lots of lookers but no offers yet. The view changes hourly, daily, seasonally. Some
days it's blue and smokey. Some days it's pinkish at dusk. But always beautiful even when foggy.
Our house We live next to a brand new elementary school. So, if you have kids grades K thru 3 they
can just walk over. We rarely hear them as we have a bluff between our properties. We do have a
small airport over the forest. We can watch the small planes or small lear jets land. I enjoy that.
So, come, buy our house. We want to move back to Florida to be near our children. That is the only
reason.
We took our trip to Glacier National Park. It was awesome. Came back home the first week of Sept.
We got to visit my new friend Katherine in South Dakota, my brother in Colorado. Best trip ever.
So sorry I have been absent and not updating the blog. But then no one seems to ever look at it
anyway. I will add a few photographs from the trip to Glacier for those of you who do not have
a Facebook account. Take care. Coming up on my fifth year cancer free. Making the most of
every day. That is all we have anyway.
Open Heart & Meditation Part 1
7 months ago






2 comments:
I have one reader and that's you but it's OK I love too write and post photos.It's like many online diary's for me.Hope your home sales soon and you are back in sunny and warm Florida soon.
Holiday Greetings
Post a Comment