Watching Katie Couric show instead. ps Katie is going to talk to people who have died and come back tomorrow. Dr. Oz is talking about the silent reflux and esophagus cancer. I swear I was feeling like I couldn't swallow. That is why I can't watch the Dr. Casey shows or Killdare
or whatever. Or Doogie Howser. Doctors make the worst patients. Look at Dr. Oz for example. He was wayyy overdo for his colonoscopy. But he put it off. And then when he finally did it on air. He was shocked at how bad the drink was the night before. I think all doctors should have to undergo the very tests and prescriptions they advise. ha ha. Wouldn't it be a totally different medical world. Really think about it. Prostrate exams, history........ No more mamo's. etc etc. Should be a hard
fast rule. What you sow, so you shall reap.
My son Paul and his wife visited recently. I think I should have moved to the beach. I do love looking at the mountains but my kids are too far away. Today, I let the chickens out. They came
up on the deck while I was waiting for my friend in London to answer me. And they laid down
on the deck, well nested, squatted, and seemed to be taking a sun bath. They just cosied up to my
back. I don't think I can keep them forever. Because the boss wants to travel. They are like a dog to
me now. So sweet. And the way they come running up the hill expecting grapes. Like a weeble
wobble doll. So funny.
I think if I win the lottery I will buy a Trike. A three wheel Harley. My son brought his motorcycle.
I can't balance on it. I need three wheels. The sun is out and it is so lovely today. I can hear Ralph on the ride on mower in the backyard. I can't imagine what he is doing. He already had someone
mow back there. OH, I see they missed a spot. I better go make sure his life insurance is paid up. lol. Ok, a few pics. I only updated for you Ron. And if I win the lottery I will travel on that forever around the world ship and never come home. Gypsy.
Open Heart & Meditation Part 1
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment