This week I was told a very dear friend who lives in England has melanoma which has spread and is currently not treatable. And she is going to be put in trials for a new chemo that looks very promising. I am looking into Reiki healing for her. I signed her up for Reiki healing. Sense it does no harm and the medical field has nothing to offer currently for her in the UK.
Hilary and I met through an ancestry web site. We both had great grandmothers with the same last name.
Eventually we could not find a connection between our two great grandmothers, mine in Dorset and her's
in the Kent area. In 2008 we flew over to London (our second time over) and Hilary took the train up
to London and we had lunch. At that time she was in remission from a small melanoma. Since then she passed the five year mark. And we thought all was well. Then, it came back. Or maybe it has been microscopically there all along. And not detected.
I would like to fly over and visit Hilary again. We found through old photographs that we looked
very similar when we were young girls. And even at our meeting, though her hair has faded, we both
had the same color red hair and the same shaped face and same blue eyes.
I am hoping for a miracle. If you feel so inclined please send Hilary all your energy, prayers and
light. Thank you. Here we are in London. Here is Hilary as a young girl. I looked just like this at eighteen. My husband when he saw this photograph of Hilary, he thought it was me.
Open Heart & Meditation Part 1
7 months ago



2 comments:
What an interesting real story!
I´ll send by blessings to your dear friend. Hoping that the new medicine will work on her, and that you two get to see each other again : ).
I just wanted you to know that Hilary's new medicine has reversed her cancer. And though she may have to stay on it. She now is only seen once a year for checkups. So, from terminal to once a day. Never give up hope.
Post a Comment