
How do we ever accumulate so much junk? We are down in Florida packing as much as we can to have moved back to our new house. Cleaning out closets and drawers. Yikes. And right now we are in the middle of a Nor Easter storm. Code for NINE inches of rain non-stop. I hope this winter goes fast. And I sure hope I get back up North in time to see my leaves change in my yard. Wow, the wind is really blowing outside. I had to clean out my fish pond. The pump had stopped. It was clogged with algae. I wish someone would buy my place in Florida who loves birds and goldfish and ponds. I worry so much about my yard down here. It looked so neglected. I went to a high school reunion up in Franklin, NC. At least three of my old classmates from Miami live there. I guess if you grow up in heat, you want cool mountain air when you get old. If you grow up in New York, you want Miami heat. lol. I will have to make this short. We don't have reliable internet down here. Later. When I get back home. Wherever that is.
No comments:
Post a Comment