But I am only averaging 1/4 mile on treadmill the last few days. And skipping the weights for a few
days. Must get back to my schedule. For me, if I don't do it early in the day, it does not get done. Surely
I can fit in more than one lap on the treadmill. It does not seem to be doing what I was afraid of, making me
lose weight. Instead my arms are looking more defined and less loose skin. And that is true all over. So, I must keep trying. Did I say that I hate exercise. I don't know why because I breathe so much better after two miles of walking/jogging. Sitting is the worst thing in the world we can do as we age. If nothing else, get up and move at least every hour. Even if you just walk from room to room. The other day I went outside just to look at the
birds and it felt so good. The heat is starting to let up in the morning and evening. I can't wait for Fall.
Today is my brothers birthday. He turns 63. We are getting up there. He is almost the only family I have left except for two cousins and an Aunt Anne in California. Life is shrinking. And I just lost my Godfather. He was ninety-one and said he was ready to go.
Open Heart & Meditation Part 1
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment