We are on a huge trip which we have looked forward to for twenty years. A trip all across the west to Califronia coast, Oregon, Montana. We left West Texas San Antonio a week ago. Started in Florida. Tonight we stopped on Monterey Ca. after driving the coastal highway 1 from San Luis Obixpo to Monterey. Very scary drive along high cliffs over the ocean in our thirty foot motorhome. We are stressed to the max. But what beautiful scenery. I hope I can have time to post some along the way. Tomorrow we will cross the Golden Gate bridge in San Fran. Then on to Oregon.
Open Heart & Meditation Part 1
7 months ago

3 comments:
Gorgeous photos!
Thank you Britt. I am loving California but did not like L.A. too much. Very scary place with all the traffic.
Looks like a wonderful trip. I absolutely love road trips. You should still consider checking out Utah (especially Highway 12).
Post a Comment