I believe Oregon coast line is now my favorite. It has the craggiest cliffs, and best tide pools. But requires lots of climbing down and climbing back up. And my knees are not what they used to be. Tonight we are in Gold Beach Oregon. Very pretty. Yesterday we were close to the Oregon state line. We did not drive through the Redwoods national park. Just road alone highway 101 and saw the Redwoods along the highway. We might have to skip some of Washington state coast line and head for Montana so we will have time for Glacier state park. Later. Time to eat my t.v. dinner.
Open Heart & Meditation Part 1
7 months ago

1 comment:
I'm really enjoying your photos and comments about your trip Candy! This is a road trip that we have always wanted to do...except we would spend a lot of it in Canada of course....travel Westward through Canada, then down the coast to California then Eastward through the States. I doubt we'll ever be able to do it so I'm travelling in my mind with you! :)
Enjoy!
Post a Comment