I have quite a few large tomatoes on my plants. One of the few great things about gardening in Florida. You can have fresh tomatoes for Christmas. Today was grocery shopping and although my husband keeps saying, "you go by yourself". When it comes time for me to leave, he says, "Is is ok if I tag along?" I think he worries something might happen to me. I am not used to this much togetherness. I used to do the shopping alone. And I liked that time to myself. Now I rush and forget things. I just did something that wiped off half of my post. I think it saved to draft. I have tried to post from the drafts but without any success. I planted my brussel sprouts, lettuce and peas.
My husband took this awesome photograph of a red spotted purple admiral. It is beautiful. I had never seen one in my yard. The book says they like birch tree's. I will have to check my river birch for cocoons. I can't remember what else I said. Oh yes, my new favorite show is Drop Dead Diva on the Lifetime channel. And my other favorite is Fringe which is very strange and gory. Ok, this is all. I don't want to lose this again. Later.

No comments:
Post a Comment