I have too many doctors. Now I have to get a stress test. I find that name hysterical. My middle name is stress. Before my surgery last year my EKG was abnormal. But i seem to remember all my EKG's have been like that. It is probably just Brachcardia but now he wants me to get a Thallium stress test. Really Obama has to stop these unnecessary tests. It's just because I have met my deductible. It means dye in my vein. I don't want that again.
I took a fantastic photograph of the male hummingbird yesterday. I am loving my Canon rebel camera. I even started reading the manual. My husband is cleaning up the house. He cleaned off his desk so I had to clean out in front of my closet. My cousin Pam keeps sending me size 8 clothes that she can no longer wear. I wish she would quit because I am running out of room. I might have to open up a clothes closet store. So her boxes were sitting in front of our bedroom closets. I had my grandmothers antique Decon bench over at my mother's house where my daughter is temporarily living ( I hope temporarily) and it is fragile. Well, they let the kids sit on it and now a leg broke. My husband moved it back over here and repaired it. You can't even see it. So, I had to clean a space to put it in front of our bedroom closets.
I am wondering how well I will do on a 15 minute up hill treadmill for this heart test. (since i just had radiation treatment just three months ago) I sure don't want that injection that does the stress on the heart for you. I am beginning to hate all doctors. Ralph says I need to stop talking to the doctors and quit going to them just because they say so. i am beginning to think he is right and I am turning into my mother. I am ready for Fall. I hope September is cooler. This is about it.

2 comments:
Hey Candy! Glad to see you are on the road to good health and recovery! Sorry I've been MIA but I appreciate you're dropping by and leaving comments on my blog. Hang in there Mother Nature! xoxxo
Just thought I'd let you know that I've been checking in regularly (lurking as usual, yes) and I'm glad to hear that things are on the upswing.
Post a Comment