Monday, July 21, 2008

First Post in July on Here.


I apologize. I have another blog, livejournal, and it is hard to keep up with them.
The baby owls are still here. I got a very good photograph of all three of them the other day. We are having our yard completely fenced in today with chain link. So, I am having to walk the dogs on a leash over in my mothers yard. It will be so nice to have one continuous fence instead of privacy fencing and makeshift welded wire. Now it will not look tacky and we will have a double entrance gate, and exit gate for our big 31 foot motorhome.

I took a photograph of the owls today. My owl expert tells me that when the two adults come back in March, they will run off their babies from last year. Awwww.... What happened to keeping it in the family. I guess, "all's fair in owl love and housing".
I want to take another trip to Europe. I want to see Ireland and Scotland this time.
Go google the Scotsman, a first class train ride through Scotland. It looks so beautiful. Like taking a cruise but on a train. The berths are fantastic looking.
I am putting that on the top of my trip list. That way I can see all of Scotland without paying for gas, rental cars, and buses.

It is too hot and humid. You could take a sauna out there right now. Just walking out the door makes my glasses fog up. Owl photograph ahead. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Britt said...

The owls are beautiful! What a neat picture!!