Thursday, February 14, 2008

Whew........... too many blogs not enough time.


Ha Ha. I think in my younger years that was supposed to read, Too many men. I have two
blogs and two photo albums online. I cannot keep up with all of them. Did anyone watch American Idol last night. I was so afraid that the sixteen year old David would be eliminated. But he is
still there. And I love Michael and the other David, and Carly.

I have not gotten really in to my new Jennifer Donnelly novel, The Winter Rose yet. I think
it is because I keep wanting it to be about Fiona and these are new characters. I usually do not
like trilogy novels. The second and third are never as good as the first. But so far, this one
seems to have the same interesting characters and detail. I love detail in a novel. I am watching
Ellen Degeneres while I type this. She is having a special Valentines show. And she has laryngitis.
Ellen sure does get sick a lot on her show. I watched David Letterman the other night and he
was soooo flirting with that Evangeline chick from the series Lost. I think she is gay. No proof
but I think so. She mentioned taking some big trip to Japan with her "girlfriend". That is cool.

Tiny is sulking so I have to go. He got in to my roses outside today and decided they tasted good. I really spend too much time on this computer.

Oh, and I am going to London for a whole week on May 13th. Yes, we came into some money
from a contest. I am going to be right on the Thames and I am going to do the whole tourist
thing. Ok, take it away Tiny..........................

No comments: