

Because no one comes here or reads this. I am sad. Very very sad. I was in a group. A lovely
group. And we were all friends. We formed the group because we admired Rosie O'Donnell.
Not an easy thing because people either love her or hate her. She is very outspoken but she
is not afraid to speak her truth.
So... it was a nice friendly place. And then one day one of the group had an idea of a way to
thank Rosie. She made this video with all of us participating and writing down a word which
described Rosie for us. The video was so lovely that it made me cry. And then the video
became so popular, like 44,000 views. So, we sort of became famous. And then Rosie O'Donnell
put it on her web site. And then the that ugly green envy reared it's head. And people started
feeling left out of little clicks in the group. Or so they thought. And the next thing I knew,
what started out being a loving, friendly group was gone. And Pooof. It happened so fast.
But, I still admire Rosie O'Donnell. And the video still makes me proud. Thank you KellyW.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CdKBS3Iblc
I'll be back tomorrow. I like the quiet here. No one comes here. My dog Tiny would love it here too.
I'll be back tomorrow. I like the quiet here. No one comes here. My dog Tiny would love it here too.

No comments:
Post a Comment