

Had my second full day of physical therapy on my injured shoulder Friday. I did much better as I had the best therapist. Wednesday all I did was scream when he tried to stretch my shoulder.
Friday my new therapist told me I have an encapsulated cuff or shoulder. I think that means its almost frozen. I coudn't be fully frozen or I would have no movement or use of the arm at all.
I want to go to England so badly this year. All that is holding me back is the money. I even have
a place to stay in Kent, Broadstairs for a few days. It just costs so darn much to go to England and Europe now due to the money exchange being god awful.
I forgot to put up the hollyhock and flycatcher a few days ago. I just made myself a breakfast
bowl like Crystals does. Grits, sausage, scrambled eggs all mixed up in a bowl. Yummy.
My flycatcher still has babys in the tree stump. It seems like they have been feeding those
babies forever. Maybe they lost the first nesting and this is the second one. From my observations, Flycatchers are not the brightest bulbs in the bird kingdom. Seem sort of
flighty and goofy.
Must go do my therapy exercises. Ta Ra. As the english say.

1 comment:
Oh to be in England in the Summer time! I hope you heal up and can get the money together to make your trip. Broadstairs is a nice place. Of course with the events of the last couple of days it will make travel there that much more challenging. Like the Flycatcher, they are a fun birds to both watch and listen to.
Vern
Post a Comment